Hello, friends! I hope y’all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday (for my readers that celebrate). It was nice to have a few days with family and also time to recharge. Now we are just two weeks away from Christmas break and I am so tired already! Things have been very busy at the college where I work since the semester is ending and Fall graduation is coming up. My husband has also been working alot of overtime, so it’s been to keep up with things. My daughter turned 3 years old this month and it’s just amazing to see how much she is growing! We thew her a birthday party at our local trampoline park and she had a blast!
Movies / Shows that I watched:
- The English –Follows a woman as she seeks revenge on the man she sees as responsible for the death of her son.
- Secrets of the Castle – Historian Ruth Goodman and archaeologists Peter Ginn and Tom Pinfold learn about living in the medieval world and help rebuild a castle.
- Little Women (1994) – The March sisters live and grow in post-Civil War America.
- Where the Crawdads Sing – A woman who raised herself in the marshes of the Deep South becomes a suspect in the murder of a man with whom she was once involved.
- The Policeman – The arrival of Patrick into Marion and Tom’s home triggers the exploration of seismic events from 40 years previously.
- Blockbuster – This comedy set in the last Blockbuster Video in America explores what, and who, makes a small business succeed.
Here are my November book reviews!
Rating: 4/5 What It’s About: A race of warrior angels, the Ben-Elim, once vanquished a mighty demon horde. Now they rule the Banished lands, but their peace is brutally enforced. In the south,…
Rating: 3/5 What It’s About: Nina is a Lipan girl in our world. She’s always felt there was something more out there. She still believes in the old stories. Oli is a cottonmouth…